I thought this was from the company I normally order from but this was my error but I thought I would give them a go.The wig looks nothing like the one shown.

The curls are lose and floppy and the front looks like it was shaved by a lawnmower. The front was frizzed out and it didn't look right. Not even the colour was correct. It was supposed to be the Seductive undo and it looks like Shirley Temple.

I will be going back to the the company I normally order from. Absolutely the worst yet for the money spent.

They ship quickly however and you can trace the order as well.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of product. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of the wig company wig. The Wig Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the wig company wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Wig Company. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Paula Young.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments

Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, United States #1209874

that wig is on backwards