Ordered wigs middle of May..Check cleared my bank the 28th of May.Got a call that the wigs would come at a later date...I waited...I called in June they were delayed until end of June..Called again They were delayed AGAIN should be here the 9th of July Called again the 13th of July and AGAIN they are delayed until the end of July.

Yet I receive catalogs with the same wig in for sale.

Asked for my money back and to cancel all catalogs coming to our home.If the line below the agree to the Pissed Consumer Term of service I have read it.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wig from The Wig Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Wig Company to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Paula Young. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Wig Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments