Le Roy, Illinois

I have ordered many wigs from TWC and returned several and have never had a problem. There Customer Service isn't the Best, but I have enjoyed several of their Wigs.

The Major Complaint I have with TWC is that I depend a lot on Customer Reviews when purchasing a Wig. With TWC you CANNOT go by their Reviews on Wigs because they only list the GOOD Reviews and DO NOT publish any Bad Reviews. This is why you will see a wig they have sold for Several years and should have many reviews - only has just a few.

They should really get Honest with the Reviews on their Wigs so that Customers have some idea of the Likes and Dislikes of a style.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States #1308486

You're absolutely right! I've tried to post a 3 star review, not all that bad but honest, on the web and it was denied.

When I added a star and changed the wording, it was accepted. They also don't allow you to post an actual picture showing how you use their products.

The photos online and in the catalog are retouched and altered so you'll never see how they really look until you receive the items. Too bad they want to conduct business that way!