Rep.said it was sent that day and came through postal service so I would receive it quickly in a couple of days since the company is in PA and so am I.

Ordered it on a Thurs. and received it the next Thurs. The day after I ordered the wig, got a note from FedEx that they had it and there it sat for the next 5 days and a day or 2 later it was delivered by mail. Wanted the wig as soon as possible without spending an additional $15-20 for a $39 wig and had received other wigs from TWC within 2-3 days after ordering in the past.

Very unhappy with the situation and wanted to return wig, spoke to service rep who would have a supervisor the next day. Supervisor told me to send it back and I will be charged a return fee which she didn't know the cost and original postage will not be refunded. I would end up paying almost as much in returning the wig as the original cost of the wig.

Will never order anything from TWC again and would not recommend them to anyone.Very displeased with delivery and service.

Review about: The Wig Company Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and delivery.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments

This sounds more like you should be angry with FedEx or USPS more so than TWC.You said they sent it out as soon as you ordered, as they are supposed to, and the mail carrier is the one who caused the delay.

Not The Wig Company. Also, I'm highly doubting the supervisor didn't know the price of the return shipping label. Not only is it known information, I'm sure, among staff, but it is also on the back of the invoice with your order. It has all the instructions, prices, and options for returns or exchanges.

They actually include two labels for this exact reason, I've learned; if someone doesn't want to pay the flat rate of $8.95 for the use of the EZ return label, there is another label attached to your invoice that you can use to pay at the post office which is based on weight and zones. If you are in PA, as you say, and the wig weighs less than two ounces, your return shipping would have been literally $3-$4 or less. So you say the wig cost $40, shipping on that was $8.95 and return shipping is $3...so that's an $11 dollar loss. Which back to the beginning of this, isn't a loss that TWC is responsible for...you can thank FedEx or USPS for making you angry enough that you decided to return the wig and lose $11 dollars.

Everything is always stated on the invoice and catalogs.

I've been ordering from the company for years and have learned everything there is to know...and I've also grown a relationship with the staff it feels like...so when I...