1.3

I contacted the company.I ordered a celebrity wig on aug 3rd and paid for 2 day shipping, $25.

But I didn't receive the wig for a week. I was told because I ordered online. So I didn't get any help with the shipping refund. There is a 25% re stocking fee.

I mailed the wig back 2 days after I received it with their label. I lost $60 so I will NEVER order from them again. Stop and think before you do! Customer service could care less and they are abrupt.

The wig itself was a ton of hair! and the color was drab.

Not sure which celebrity was copied for this wig but she wouldn't wear it either!very over priced.

Review about: The Wig Company Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and delivery.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments

This company does not keep celebrity brands in their warehouse, they order them from the celebrity warehouse after you place the order, and receive them within 2-3 days afterwards, and ship them to you(they actually ship it to you priority mail,3-5 days, at no cost to you to make up for the time it takes to receive them at the warehouse).So you would have gotten your order in 5-6 days with a two day delivery.

It states right on the website for EVERY single celebrity wig that it "ships in 2-3 days".

So if you would have read the description after you chose your size and color, it comes up that it ships in 2-3 days.So it's not the companies fault that you overlooked that information.