First, this company did not inform me when I ordered the hairpiece that it would be shipped requiring a signature.I work every day and am not home when they ship.

When I was finally able to schedule a delivery time when I would be home, I viewed the product and returned immediately. I called the company before-hand to make sure everything was in order. Not one time did she inform me that this wig would not make it back to the company in time for a refund. The Wig Company begins the two week return policy the day they ship...NOT when you receive it.

Approx. a week later, I called to see if they had received the parcel, and inquire about the refund, the women stated that they had received it and were a bit behind in processing; it should show up in about a week. About three weeks later, without knowledge, I see a sticker from FED EX on my door again. They were attempting to return the hairpiece to me.

I had to schedule another time to be available to sign for this return. Their policy states that they will call you before returning product, to see if you want it or if you would like to donate the product. I NEVER received a call that they were trying to return the product. Needless to say, I was "robbed" as my hairdresser stated, once she saw the piece.

I asked her to see if she could make it wearable, since I was stuck with this very expensive hairpiece that looks terrible (color and the human hair is split and frayed) .

The staff was very unprofessional, rude, and unwilling to work with me.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality, and delivery procedures" and wants this business to "i have purchased another hairpiece that was useable and would like to receive two of these in exchange = same value. the human hairpiece is unusable" as the author lost $679. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Wig Company. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Paula Young that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about The Wig Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Wig Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments

This issue was never resolved the offered my free shipping on my next order....whoop tee do. They often times have free shipping.