2.3

I ordered the Tally wig first though it did not look remotely like the picture, I liked how it did look & kept it.I ordered another Tally that

looked exactly like the picture & I love it.

It was when I ordered Sonnet that I had to send it back. It looked nothing like the picture. I told them I felt I shouldn't have to pay the return shipping because the wig was too long on both the top & the sides. I called them after about 4 weeks & was told their inspector said that there was nothing wrong with the wig.

I said that she must not have put the wig on & looked at the catalog; the woman was very sympathetic, but said the shipping would be charged.

I told her that it was silly to lose a customer over $8, but they don't seem to care.I will not order from them again, since their customer service is so bad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wig from The Wig Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Wig Company to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Paula Young. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Wig Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Wig Company?

Comments